What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Exceptional Agent Value – Selling Your Home for the Best Price Possible & Netting You the Most $$$
(1) MARKETING AND PROPERTY EXPOSURE STRATEGY: In this section you will find several items including our marketing plan,
- Personal Home Assessment – X-ray of the Market. How will your home appear when it's launched?
- Pricing Strategy – Comparative Market Analysis. What homes are currently on the market, and what homes in your neighborhood have recently sold?
- Internet Strategy - Coldwell Banker's proprietary Featured Agent Branding to ensure connecting me the best agent to your home as marketed on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
- Social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Video - let us get interested buyers experiencing your home, including 3D.
- National and international strategy - no other brokerage has more national and international office and agents everywhere than Coldwell Banker
- Traditional – print media, View magazine, open houses, MLS
- Agent referral network – local broker networks such as the La Jolla Real Estate Broker Assoc, internally with Coldwell Banker via our CBFirstLook.
- Merchandising /staging strategy
And other key tools to expose your home that frankly can’t be matched by any other brokerage.
(2) NEGOTIATION STRATEGY: In this section I outline 3 Stages of Successful of negotiation;
- Setting the Stage for Successful Negotiations – disclosures? Inspection?
- Negotiation objectives – what ‘s most important in an offer and sale? Its once we receive an offer, which I refer to as “Ball In Play” phase.
- during the escrow. The negotiating concepts we use strive to secure the best TERMS possible for selling your home and that you are receiving the highest level of fiduciary representation available with your interest in mind;
(3) TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT STRATEGY: And last but not least is to demonstrate the level of detail and scrutiny we perform during the transaction. With the multitude of transaction documents, timelines and checkpoints involved in today’s real estate transactions, we oversee the minutia to ensure the entire escrow process is managed within the terms of the contract, your interests are protected and the escrow runs smoothly.
- Informed through all of escrow process
- Transaction coordinator
- Risk Management
Remember, the job of an exceptional real estate agent is 3-fold: Marketing, Negotiation and Transaction Management.
Bob Evans | 858.212.1038